Let me make a list:
1. Finish the Lily's Quilts QAL quilt
2. Make some more of these for gifts:
3. Make 2 pillows with the hexie pieces from Lynz
4. Back, quilt and bind the first quilt top I pieced last December and then put aside for times I would be more confident with quilting (and for the decision what to back it with).
5. Finish designing a quilt for these beauties:
6. I also have some plans which would involve combining quilting with my now somewhat neglected drawing, but I don't have any details for you yet.
I'm not sure summer will be enough to complete all these, but I'm going try at least, so I'm linking this to:
And speaking about summer, what's happened to our beautiful late spring?
(and a big hug for all those who didn't fall asleep reading such a long post :))