I'm slowly starting to visit my favourite blogs again and I found something I just cannot miss.
You will find all the details at Laura's blog - Quokka Quilts, I'll just tell you that in order to enter the competition you need to make your own dream bundle (12 prints and 3 solids) choosing from the heaps of fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop.
It was a hard choice but lots of fun, too. And it's going to be useful as well, since I really needed to choose fabric for one of the quilts I'm planning to start.
Here's what I ended up with:
Puttin' on the Ritz Pink Baby's Breath Yardage SKU# 2807-50
2. Michael Miller Orchid Cotton Couture Solid Yardage SKU# SC5333-ORCH-D
3. Garden Party Brown Vine Stripe Yardage SKU# 5371-N
4. Oval Elements Key Lime Yardage SKU# OE-909
5. Lily & Will Pink and Brown Swirls Yardage SKU# 2808-18
6. Domestic Bliss Pink with Cream Beaded Curtain Yardage SKU# 18077-18
7. Bespoken Orchid Jacquard Yardage SKU# BE-7102
8. Kona Cotton Taupe Yardage SKU# K001-1371
9. Meadow Friends Cotton Grass Green and Girl Curly Swirls Yardage SKU# 19484-14
10. Lily & Will Pink Babies Breath Yardage SKU# 2807-11
11. Indian Summer Cream Tiny Daisies Yardage SKU# C2616-CREAM
12. Oval Elements Crocus Yardage SKU# OE-908
13. Lily & Will Brown Cottontail Toile Yardage SKU# 2802-14
14. Kona Cotton Zucchini Yardage SKU# K001-354
15. Floral Collection Rococo and Sweet Rose Damask Yardage SKU# 30225-30
Can't wait to see your choices.
P.S. Just rearranging the fabric squares to get a better feeling how they work together: