2012-10-20

Keep calm

KEEP
CALM
AND
SING

 
And if are not sure how to sing it, here is a little hint:



Coming back to sewing, the letters are almost ready, they just need lots of pressing, and the English paper pieced ones need some more background fabric to become full blocks. As you can see, I resorted to EPP for this K tooI find Ks rather tricky, and since my self-imposed challenge required no peeking how others dealt with them, EPP it needed to be. And a nice change it was, too. 
Now it's back to deconstructing shirts fabric cutting. I already have about a hundred squares


I just need... well... about a hundred more  

8 comments:

  1. You have quite the task going on there. Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for letters. I love Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The letters are lovely and the shirt fabric is also wonderful, good luck with the cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that episode! Thank you for my morning chuckle! This will be a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I understand! I don't know that programmer but that's hilarious. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the finish - good luck with the cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I have letter envy - have never done any, but a Denyse Proverbial quilt is on my not-too-distant future quilt list. Just have to find the perfect song lyrics for it!

    ReplyDelete