2015-01-02

2014 catching up {the knitting}

Once upon a time, a long time ago, about last October, I finished the mittens from my 4Q FAL list and even managed to see them in use, so it's high time I showed them to you as well.

 
..................
There is one more knitting project (not from the list this time) I'd like to show you as it was my first try on brioche stitch - a simple cowl.
I wasn't sure how long the cowl should be so I knitted it as a would a shawl:

no, I didn't use those big long needles on the train
and the I stitched the ends together to form a Möbius strip.

It may not look like much, but I wish you could touch it - it's so soft, light and squishy.

2 comments:

  1. Both knitting projects look great! It will be very useful on cold days.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete