Even if I'm not very good at finishing what I planned, I still think Finish Along is fun, so let me show you my list for this quarter.
1. Poppy cushion: I promised my aunt a cushion and since she left the choice of fabric and style to me, I'm going for needleturn appliqué this time.
This is a bit of an experiment, as I ever only stitched rather wobbly circles onto one block a long time ago and I have no idea if the shapes I used for the poppies aren't too fiddly for this technique but I'm excited to try. I might add a leaf too, and I need to decide if I want to add something more to the background and of course after stitching it and quilting turn it into a cushion.
2. 100 years quilt: I started this more than a year ago, made three blocks with the centre half teal half pink and the "circle" half black half light, but it wasn't really working for me. So I pulled the half apart and I'm thinking about dividing the whole quilt into light with pink and grey and dark with blue and possibly yellow/green.
As the name of the quilt suggests, I won't probably finish it this quarter, but I'm keeping it here to remember to at least make some progress on it.
3. Seascape stole: Rolled over from the previous quarter, this is almost done, so hopefully I'll be showing it off quite soon.
4. Honey cowl for SIL: One more knitting project and I'd like to finish this before winter ends (although with +8C right now it's already too warm for it, but it might get colder in February again)
It's pretty hard to capture the colours, but I'm using two kinds of red in my favourite soft and squishy alpaca.
5. The denim skirt: I can't quite believe I haven't finished this one yet, but hopefully this time.
So 5 projects it is, let's see how it goes. And now, before it's too late, I'd better link it to: