So, what I'd like to finish this quarter? Let's see:
1. The quilt for my godfather, rolled over from Q2 - it only needs binding and thread burying.
I can't wait to see it finished, I'm quite proud of it even now.
2. A hopefully-still-surprise quilt - this I really need to finish as soon as possible. Both the top and the back are ready and I even have an idea about the quilting.
3. Mittens for my friend Malwinka
4. The denim skirt you've already seen - not a must, but it would be nice to finish it
5. The medallion quilt for my friend - even if I won't finish it this quarter I'd still like to work on it a bit, at least.
6. The corduroy skirt - more as a reminder than a real hope to finish, but I do hope to discover a way to make it wearable.
I'm sure there will be other projects in the meantime, I can already think of at least two more, but let's stop here, to make the list even partly realistic.
Of course this list is for: