2012-03-29

still sewing

The not-so-secret quilt has been revealed, but I'm afraid I don't have any good photos of it yet, so for now just a sneak peek:


Anyway, my Dad liked it so I'm very happy. Although I think it was the first time he got his birthday present almost a month earlier, but I just couldn't keep the quilt hidden once it was finished.

(and no, this is not the wavy quilt you've seen before, although the likeness is striking ;))

And my trial version Tova is coming along nicely. The placket was a bit tricky but with Jenny's instructions in the pattern and Kerry's detailed explanations and photos it went quite well.


6 comments:

  1. Ooh sneaky pics? Tease... lol Cant wait to see more of it, it looks like its a good 'un :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt looks lovely as does the Tova!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! That quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that your Dad loved it. Can't wait for us to see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaky pics look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the sneaky peak! and i am getting anxious to start my tova... i need to get to taping!

    ReplyDelete