2011-03-29

coffee treats - Lynne's QAL progress

Ok, I know it's not very inventive, but I think they need to be called coffee treats. I should really take a photo of them during the day but this is not possible till Friday, so I've decided not to wait.
So here you are - coffee treats in all their yellowish low light glory:


Of course after looking at all the gorgeous dresdens in our flickr group, in splendid colours and with various design twists, I don't like mine so much any more, but I guess they are still OK.

6 comments:

  1. I like them! Good name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're pretty! I like the colors. I know what you mean about taking photos in low light though, it is irritating to have to try to time them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They are beyond cute and they have coffee beans on them. I guess I should confess that I am a coffee snob...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be silly they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are lovely colours, they co-ordinate very well. Look forward to seeing the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yours!!! They're really warm and welcoming looking - perfect for a coffee quilt. *g* In my experience someone always has more gorgeous colours than you yourself have picked. That's the nature of choice!!

    ReplyDelete