These you've already seen finished in the previous Winter Stitching post:
1. Finish the Australian quilt.
3. Make a baby quilt for our friends' little boy.
These are still in progress:
6. Make a quilt for my little sister's (i.e. cousin's) wedding - blocks for the top are ready, but no peeking yet.
7. Make the red/pink/brown diamonds picnic blanket/smaller quilt with the ex-hexies from Lynz. - I'm afraid you're going to laugh at me, but it's back to hexies, with this stripe in the middle and a bit of space on each side. This is just the design, but I'm halfway through with piecing the top now.
(the Australian quilt was used as a design "wall" here)
These are the new (or rather not-yet-summarized) finishes:
8. Make a mini quilt for Modern Mini Challenge
9. Make one more quilt about which I'm not going to reveal much until it's finished - i.e. the not-so-secret quilt for my Dad
10. Finish the wavy quilt for my friend - there's just the binding to be hand stitched now, so I hope you won't mind my putting it in the finished section.
On the whole - not splendid, but not too bad either, don't you think?
(Of course there were also a couple of fails, as the making of 241 totes as gifts my friends has moved to some very distant future and I totally gave up on a mugrug for Quokka Quilts Mug Rugs of the world, but let's not dwell on this too much, ok?)