2011-10-25

It might be quiet, but...

... I'm actually sewing, cutting and planning for lots of different projects (yay to a week off)
Here are some of the results so far:
- two new pillowcats
 

(I think I need to improve the design next time, but they are quite funny at least)

- SBS block 15 - Diamond Dash


(I still need to make block 14 which is a crazy quilt block, but I'm afraid it's going to be a not-so-crazy version with just cotton and not too many crazy stitches)

- some more triangles for my pink/red/brown ex-hexies diamond blanket


just playing around with possible layouts; there's going to be some more solid cream and brown diamonds (and yes, I know my rug is not the best of desing walls)

- blocks for the back of my Australian quilt


one finished, four to go


- phone cozy tutorial (in progress)
(no photo here, but if you are interested please check my tutorials page tomorrow evening now).

Not so bad, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Not so bad at all! That diamond dash block is beautiful and I love your pillow cats. Good luck and enjoy your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def not bad! You've got lots going on there! Lovely projects, cute little cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I LOVE those cats! add 'em to the "must tute" list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing wonderfully, enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are being sooo productive! i am not, but i promised i would be this afternoon! i love the blocks and those kitties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete