2013-02-22

[*]

You know I'm not good at blogging personal stuff, but just this once I wanted to share something. It might sound strange, as there is no connection, but without this I feel I cannot continue sharing my adventures into sewing or creating in general.
However, after 2.5 weeks I still cannot think of a way to put it into proper words.
So, this space




will remain here for all the grief and helplessness and feeling of how unfair things are, but also for all the memories, starting from the time so many years ago, when we first visited the-girl-at-whose-place-the-dog-jumps-from-behind-the-big-stone. And for gratefulness for all the time we shared, for the feeling of friendship and connection that stayed strong even when we couldn't meet for long stretches of time.  And also for gratefulness for making the quilt still in time...

See you on the other side my "astrological twin", ok?

8 comments:

  1. So sorry for your huge loss A - sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this. And so glad you got the quilt to her in time. Huge hug and wish there was more I could do or say. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tusen, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Wish I could actually give you the massive hug I'm sending xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart breaks for you. May the sweetness of the memories you have bring you much peace at this very, very hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are no words of comfort I can send except please know you are in my thoughts. Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete